Paramount Truck Sales realize the need to do our part to keep trucks rolling during this difficult period. It is with that in mind that we have decided to keep our dealership open to service our customers.
We will be taking special measures to minimize the risk to everyone who enters one of our facilities over the next few weeks.
We will be following all guidelines outlined by our government and the health authorities. In addition, we are adding other measures such as sanitizing common areas frequently, installing plexi-glass partitions and closing our waiting rooms. We will also be discontinuing parts returns until further notice.
We would ask that you help in these efforts by following a few simple guidelines:
1. Wash your hands and practice social distancing.
2. Call us to make arrangements by phone to minimize the face to face contact when you arrive.
3. Do not bring any items not required into the building.
4. Do not enter our facilities if you are not feeling well.
5. Do not plan to wait for the service, our customer lounges are closed.
6. Follow the instructions of our staff when asked.
We sincerely hope that you, your families and coworkers stay healthy and safe while we navigate these unfamiliar waters. If you have any questions or concerns, please contact us. We will be happy to help you if we can.